Iris Alegria Chazenbalk
Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples & Families
|4405 Riverside Drive, Suite 208. Burbank, CA 91505. Phone: (323) 634-4812. Email: email@example.com
English and Spanish
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Lic. No. MFC 36475 ) with more than 15 years of experience helping individuals, couples and
families to learn from their experiences and to create a fulfilling life.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications and Public Relations from the School of Public Relations in Lima-
- Post-graduate Certificates in Communications and Business Administration from the Graduate School of
Business Administration ESAN, of Lima-Peru.
- Masters of Psychology with emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy from California Graduate Institute, CGI in
Los Angeles, CA.
- On January 2000, Professional License from the Board of Behavioral Sciences BBS, of CA.
- Psychological Approach to Couples Therapy PACT - Therapist Level 1.
- Los Angeles Free Clinic
- YMCA of Hollywood (Provided services at different schools in the area)
- Masada Homes FFA
I have worked in a variety of settings including Mental Health and Foster Care services. I have supervised and trained many Marriage and
Family Therapy interns as well as Clinical Social Workers Associates. I am associated with many Employment Assistance Programs (EAP),
providing services for the staff of many organizations. I also provide, when available, Crisis Intervention on-site for some organizations. I have
spoken often on the issues of Parenting, Adolescence, Assertiveness and Grief and Loss.
I am a member of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists CAMFT, as well as the San Fernando Valley Chapter. I am a
member of the Glendale Association of Mental Health Professionals , GAMHPA. I regularly participate in continuing education seminars and
workshops on such topics as Law & Ethics, Trauma, Mood disorders, Clinical Supervision, Solution Focused approaches and any new
therapeutic model that can enhance my work in treating clients.
Some Additional Words
I have travelled extensively and lived in different countries, these experiences not only have enriched me personally but they allow me to be more
understanding, compassionate and accepting of my clients.
|For a consultation call: (323) 634-4812